Here's the rules for this tag:
1: Each player starts with 8 random habits/facts about themselves.
2: People who are tagged need to write a post on their blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3: At the end of the post you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
Ok, Michelle, my cousin, tagged me. Normally, I don't do this sort of thing, but I'm fried this week, so this is an easy post.
1. I am 60 inches tall. This translates to 4 feet, 12 inches, or just a nice, round 5 feet. I don't know how long I've been this tall, nor how long it will last, but for now....
2. I have lived on 2 different continents and 2 island nations. And, I would love to live in more places.
3. I have 5 different pairs of Chaco sandals. The newest ones got chewed on by Keene, but I'm still wearing them. I don't love them as much as I used to, but I still wear them 90% of the time (down to 70% in the winter).
4. I learned how to make bread, today! I just ate a piece of toast with butter and jelly on it. Mmmm. I have to say, I acquired the taste for it from my Aunt Judy; she always had homemade bread.
5. I read about 20-30 different blogs every couple of days. I'm learning a lot about many different things, but mostly about photography and business.
6. I'm trying to climb about 3 times a week now. I've been climbing for about 6 years now. I'd like to say I'm really good because of it, but alas, I'm not. But, it is my therapy, so I keep at it.
7. I'm a night person, not a morning person. One of my favorite things is to wake up, then curl back up and sleep for another hour or so.
8. I obsessively check the free section of Craigslist Salt Lake and Provo everyday, and freecycle every few days and KSL every week or so.
I'm going to break the "rules" and not pass this one on. I'm just not like that. But, thanks, Michelle for tagging me. This was actually kind fun to write.